Can I add on additional coverage?
NARI’s Business Liability Insurance Program can be customized to meet your business needs. We offer the following as optional coverages:
- Employment practices coverage
- Contractors equipment coverage
- Owned or rented place of business property coverage
- Bailee coverage ( Care Custody and Control )
- Commercial Auto Coverage
- Workers Compensation
- Umbrella Excess Coverage
- Group Accidental Death and Dismemberment
Contact BISA or your agent for the application of the company that best suits your needs.
Do you offer Cyber Liability Insurance?
Yes; Cyber coverage is automatically included in the NARI insurance program.
How does my agent get involved?
The NARI Business Liability Insurance Company, BISA, has a separate site where your insurance agent can register and become activated to complete the process. Let your agent know that they will be properly authorized to bind and service the coverage on your behalf; throughout the policy term they will be compensated appropriately for doing so. Once you agent is activated to secure the program we can switch over the policy immediately. When you bind coverage, BISA will assign a dedicated service member to you and your agent; they will assist you directly or through your agent.
Can I get a quote to compare my current policy?
We want to support your business by offering the most comprehensive and complete business liability insurance in the industry. Visit us online at nariinsurance.com and submit the application along with a copy of your current policy and we’ll send you a side by side comparison for full transparency within 48 hours.
What might limit or jeopardize my current coverage?
The following conditions and exclusions in your current policy may limit or jeopardize your coverage:
- Mold as a “pollutant” coverage
- Professional Liability Exclusion
- Testing or Errors & Omissions Exclusion
- Exclusion for Prior Work
- Exclusion for Employees of Independent Contractors
- Special conditions to cover subcontracted work
- “Cross Suits” Exclusion
- Contractual Liability Exclusion or Limitations
- “Action-Over” Exclusion
- Exclusion for Claims Demanding Punitive, Multiplied, and Exemplary Damages
- Exclusion for operations of asbestos abatement, lead abatement, or other environmental remediation operations
- Exclusion for damage to property that was ever owned, rented, or used by any insured.
Talk to your agent to get the details and understand what’s included or not included on your current policy coverage.
How do I report a claim against me?
It is important to report any form demand, claim, or suit filed against you as soon as possible.
To report a claim call BISA at (800) 346-1031, or email Linda Burch at LBurch@bisa-inc.com. Read your policy for your obligations in the event that you receive a claim filed against you.
Call or email your agent directly or BISA, Dennis Konieczny, BISA Program Manager, 800-346-1031, firstname.lastname@example.org